The Albee Agency
customizes every writer’s publicity and marketing campaign and that makes a big difference in creating a meaningful and productive book publicity campaign. With more than 20 years of experience Mike Albee and his team of book publishers have a database of more than 30,000 journalists and media outlets. This lets them search for specific and relevant opportunities for their authors…rather than the “blasting” approach which so many book publicity firms use nowadays.
Is self- publishing right for me? The publicists at the Albee Agency are asked this question by hundreds of writers every month. It is so understandable. So we have come up with our own little questionnaire to help the writer to think about some of the aspects of self-publishing that hopefully will stimulate some thoughts and ideas…A reality check…so to speak.
The Albee Author’s Self-Publishing Questionnaire-
- How much time do you have for self publishing? How many hours can you commit to it?
- How many books do you want to print for publication?
- Do you already have a website for yourself?
- Can you make another one for your book?
- What is your approximate budget?
- Are you tech savvy?
- Are you targeting a particular audience?
- Are you a first timer?
- Do you want to design the book yourself?
- How about formatting it?
- When did you want the book to be published.. how soon?
- Are you okay with the book being just an ebook?
- Do you have any experts that you can turn to in this initial phase?
- Is it important to you for your book to be reviewed?
- How about reaching the media.. are you interested in targeting your core audience through traditional outlets or through the new media platforms?..
For more information on The Albee Agency please visit us